Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Wallpapers

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth & love. Christmas is the time of giving & sharing. It is the time of loving & forgiving. Merry Christmas to Everyone!

The snow gently falls, touches the heart, white as a dove, Merry christmas wid love.

Each Christmas finds me longing For Christmases now past & I am back in childhood As long as memories last.

I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book & every year when Christmas comes I go and take a look & that is when I realize that these names are a part Not of the book they are written in, but really of my heart.

Somehow, not only 4 Christmas But all the long year through The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to u.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment